Yeah, done already XD Fast? Perhaps, but I only had 11 works to judge, out of 28 entries.
Since I only recieved less then half of the entries, I will make something for everyone who entered. (Guess I'm in a good mood X'D)
Beside the Prizes that where set from the start, I will make for all non-top 3 results a standard ribbon, as proof you participated.
And I will make 1 group headshot pic from all the competing horses together.
Little Note: There can be no discussion about the results. I judged fair, even though I know some people who competed.
All results where all close together. Closest difference was half a point. Top 3 in jumping was apart 1 point between them,
so I guess it's fair to say you all did a great job.
SO, I'll quit babbling and just get to the point.
Prizes will be upped ASAP, starting this week, starting most likely with the trophies/ribbons.
I'll also contact each person by note when his or her prizes are upped, please be patient if it takes a while, I'm a human being, no machine.
No 5th place, due to the shared 4th place
5. *Dark1lady Val'kyler Eslavitud with Coldalo'naj
13. =Templado Ervin Leery with SGS Violet Thunderbolt 5 fav.me/d55kqw5
16. ~snowybell14 Rachele Stivale with PRR Soria fav.me/d55e9sz
4th Place - SHARED
1. *Dark1lady Kel'thuzad Licharzo with Whiterspoon fav.me/d4wav7d
15. *Dark1lady Nathalie Vaskíjr with Najorda'naj fav.me/d54pqy3
2. *ArkAngel-L Alice Sharaj with Blue Boy fav.me/d4xfakh
10. =Templado Ervin Leery with SGS Violet Thunderbolt 5
3.*Dark1lady Skelton Demeadso with Assiq'shireiko fav.me/d4xvdgi
12. *winx111 Anna Hogue with RF Firebolt 2000 fav.me/d55k3hq
2. *Dark1lady Nathalie Vaskíjr with Catwalk Elegance fav.me/d4x4evm
11. =PrimalInstincts Aurora Lewis with RMS Echo's of the Brotherhood fav.me/d54pblp
Most Original Dress-Up
=Templado Ervin Leery with SGS Violet Thunderbolt 5
For a stunning reproduction of the character, including his will to fight and (in my opinion to show off). It just shows
how Dante would be when he would ride a horse. Add to that the stunningly designed tack that just fits perfectly with
character of Dante and toped off with an equally fitting jump.
Wonderfully done, congratulations.